I worked for the Obama campaign in Denver in 2008. We made this playlist on September 29, after the House GOP (remember them?) scuttled the bailout. It was a late night.
- Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone)
- Five Percent for Nothing (Yes)
- Money (Pink Floyd)
- Black Friday (Steely Dan)
- Tailspin (The Jayhawks)
- I Was in the House When the House Burned Down (Warren Zevon)
- Everything Must Go (Steely Dan)
- Once in a Lifetime (Talking Heads)
- Scratch (Morphine)
- Your Gold Teeth II (Steely Dan)
Yeah, it’s a little Steely Dan-heavy. Whatever. I like Steely Dan.